Category: Our Services Our Services
Reserve a pass for the date you will pick it up at the
Please contact the museum or visit their associated websites for COVID-19 policies
- The dates below don't confirm the
museum is open. It is the responsibility of the user to telephone or check the
website of the museum you'd like to visit in advance for
information on dates/hours of operation, parking
and/or directions, including any other policy in place by the museum.
- Passes may be borrowed for 3 days,
including date of pick up and date of return. They must be returned to
the Library no later than one hour before closing on the due date.
Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
- Available to Plainedge School District
residents who hold a Plainedge Public Library card in good standing
(not expired and without fines).
- Museum Passes may be reserved 30 days
- You must be an adult (18 years or
older) in order to reserve and checkout museum passes
- A maximum of 1 pass per family may be
borrowed at one time, and each individual Museum pass may be borrowed
only once every 30 days.
- To ensure that a Museum Pass can be
given to the next patron, there is a $10.00 late fee per day.
- In the event that non-return of a
Museum Pass necessitates the Library to pay the entrance fee for the
next user that entry fee to that Museum will be attached to the
- Any user who loses a Museum Pass will
be charged the replacement cost of that Museum Pass. (See Reference for
- The Library Staff reserves the right
to monitor usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of
- Due to the nature of the many
schedules and holiday hours of the museums we participate with, it is
difficult to keep the museum schedules up to date.
Starting December 1st, the following museum passes will ONLY be available for Print on Demand:
- American Airpower Museum
- Children's Museum of the East End
- Cold Spring Harbor Fire House Museum
- Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery
- Cradle of Aviation
- Fire Island Lighthouse
- Garvies Point Museum and Preserve
- Harbes Barnyard Adventure Farm Fun
- Heckscher Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Museum of the Moving Image
- Nassau County Firefighters Museum
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Hall of Science
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Raynham Hall Museum
- Storm King Art Center
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum and Planetarium
This update allows you to print your museum pass at your convenience. There is no need to pick up or return these museum passes at the library, just print and enjoy! The passes are only valid on the day of your reservation.
By clicking “Accept” I agree to
abide by the rules governing access
to the items in the Plainedge Public Library of Things collection.