PLEASE READ (Important notes):
(1) If you are a new user or had your PIN reset at the library follow these steps
- Fill in your library barcode from the back of your library card. (Note: Barcode should have no spaces in it when you type it in.)
- Leave your PIN# blank on this first screen and click the small square submit button.
- The following screen will ask for a new PIN# twice. There you can create your new PIN#
(2) If you forgot your PIN# or lost your library card, click FORGOT YOUR PIN below and if that doesn't work, you will need to come into the library with proof of identity to reset your PIN# and/or to replace your library card.