Reserve a pass for the date you will pick it up at the
1. The dates below don't confirm the
museum is open. It is the responsibility of the user to telephone or check the
website of the museum you'd like to in advance* for
information on dates/hours of operation, parking
2. Passes may be borrowed for 3 days,
including date of pick up and date of return. They must be returned to
the Library no later than one hour before closing on the due date.
Passes may not be returned in the book drop.
3. Available to Plainedge School District
residents who hold a Plainedge Public Library card in good standing
(not expired and without fines).
4. Museum Passes may be reserved 30 days
5. You must be an adult (18 years or
older) in order to reserve and checkout museum passes
6. A maximum of 1 pass per family may be
borrowed at one time, and each individual Museum pass may be borrowed
only once every 30 days.
7. To ensure that a Museum Pass can be
given to the next patron, there is a $10.00 late fee per day.
8. In the event that non-return of a
Museum Pass necessitates the Library to pay the entrance fee for the
next user that entry fee to that Museum will be attached to the
9. Any user who loses a Museum Pass will
be charged the replacement cost of that Museum Pass. (See Reference for
10. The Library Staff reserves the right
to monitor usage to ensure fair access for the greatest number of
11. Due to the nature of the many
schedules and holiday hours of the museums we participate with, it is
difficult to keep the museum schedules up to date.
The date you reserve below will only confirm the Library is open
to pickup the ticket but it does not mean the museum is open. Due to
the following reasons, we ask the patron to call and confirm the Museum
is OPEN on the proposed reservation date(s).
REMEMBER: Dates listed
below aren't museum open dates but instead dates our library is
open to pickup a pass at the library before you head out for the museum